January 8, 2007
We greet you wholeheartedly in Jesus’ precious name.
Thanks for your partnership with this Mission. We are grateful to God for your prayers and financial support for 2006. Through faithful partners like you, the Lord continues to sustain his work here at AICM. Thanks so much for being obedient to His voice!
The year 2006 was a gloriously eventful one. Firstly, for the first time in years, we were spared from hurricanes. Secondly, we celebrated our 6th Anniversary as a Mission in this country, and glory to God, we had our first Convention, climaxed by an African-Spiced Musical Concert that blessed many!
Praise unto God, we made it to 2007, which blazes with hope and precious promises. The “7” in 2007 tells us prophetically that God’s “Permissive Will” must give way to his “Perfect Will” this year. On the other hand, the “2” tells us that unity among His people will be an inevitable key to realizing His precious promises. Here at AICM, we are determined to let Him have His will and unity will be our focus at all cost. We trust that you share this thought and will continue to be a blessing to this Ministry.
In order to meet our budget this year, we’re seeking your prayers and continual support to this Mission. We believe with all our heart that you love this ministry. This is why you have been supporting us faithfully. Again, thanks so much! Would you please introduce us to at least two of your best friends this year? Simply share with them how much you love this ministry and the good that God is doing through AICM. We believe God will touch their hearts to partner with us, as well.
Your support and that of others will enable us to:
1. Complete the first phase of Koko Children’s Village to have these children in their own home instead of leasing,
2. Increase support to our “Child Sponsorship Program”, which cares for orphaned children that are living with their extended families,
3. Train more Christian workers under the “Ministerial Training Program,
4. Take on support of more indigenous Missionaries/Pastors to evangelize their homeland,
5. Provide scholarship to deserving students at our Christian High School in Monrovia, and
6. Continue to assist with our Relief work in Africa.
Again, thank you for your kind consideration, your prayers and love for this ministry, which shines through your continual involvement with AICM.
Your partner in Christ,
R. Zarwulugbo Liberty, Pastor
President, AICM Ministries