Dear Partner in Christ,
We greet you wholeheartedly in Jesus’ precious name.
Thanks for your partnership with this mission. We’re grateful to God for your prayers and financial support in 2004. Attached is your receipt for the year to help out with your taxes.
Though we encountered many problems in 2004 due to the hurricanes, but praise God, He did work miracles and we got over.
Last year was our fourth year of operation in this country. We are thankful to God for the progress thus far, even though there are many more to be done.
In our effort to meet the budget this year, we’re seeking prayers from all partners and friends. We believed with all our hearts that you love this ministry; this is why you have been supporting us faithfully. Would you please introduce us to at least one or two of your best friends this year? This will enable us meet our budget. If you share with others how much you love this ministry and had being supporting it faithfully, God will touch that person to partner with us as well.
Your recommendation will enable us to:
- Get sponsor for each orphan and improve the living condition of the 450 children that are in our orphanages in Liberia
- Help out with more orphaned children that are living with their extended families under the “child Sponsorship Program.”
- Train more Christian workers under the “Ministerial Training Program
- Take on support of more indigenous missionaries/pastors to evangelize their homeland
- Train more Christian workers under in our Seminary in Africa and help out with additional students at our Christian schools, and
- Be effective in our Relief work in Africa
My book, “A Journey of Faith, A Call to Mission without a purse…” has been published. We accept donation of any size to enable us reprint and use any excess to feed the orphans. This book is very inspiring and captivating! The comments that are coming in from those who read the first twenty sample copies are indescribable! Send us a donation and get one copy in your library. One of the ways you can introduce this mission is by giving a copy of this book to a friend. Surely, your friend will sign up after reading it.
Again, thank you for your kind consideration, your prayers and love for this mission, which is being demonstrated through your involvement with AICM.
Your partner in Christ,
R. Zarwulugbo Liberty, Pastor
President, AICM Ministries